Florida Rambler’s content is original and unique, and it is protected by U.S. Copyright law. All rights are reserved.
Our content is valuable, so we have a vested interest in its use.
Without permission, you may:
- Publish a headline and brief description (50 words) of any article as long as you link directly to the full article on FloridaRambler.com
- Use a thumbnail (up to 150 by 150 pixels) of a single photograph related to the article description, linking to the related article on FloridaRambler.com.
You may not:
- Republish articles in part or in full without written permission;
- Serve photos or images from our servers;
- Republish photographs without written permission;
- Use our content in a manner that compromises our brand or the user experience.
Licensing our content
Reasonable licensing terms are available should you wish to republish our articles in print or online. Our licensees have included the Orlando Sentinel, South Florida SunSentinel, the Miami Herald, The Guardian, HomeAway.com, VacationHomeRentals.com and CruiseOne.
We can reorganize, rewrite or repackage content to your requirements.
For more information, contact us: