Here are our gift suggestions for the best bicycle gear.
Apple Air Tags
An entire industry has emerged around Apple Air Tags for keeping track of your valuables and locating them when misplaced or stolen. The rising popularity of expensive bicycles and e-Bikes raises the stakes. There are many clever ways to hide your Air Tag from potential thieves. I own the seat-post reflector with hidden compartment listed below.
- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)
- Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
Kryptonite Bike Lock
An Air Tag with a hidden mount won’t prevent theft, we just think it’s a great way to help you find your bike, lost or stolen. The best theft prevention is provided by a secure lock, and Kryptonite is well-known for its quality bike locks. The Evolution Mini-7 is compact and lightweight, making it ideal for your gear bag and an ideal candidate for preventing theft when you leave your bike in a rack.
- 13mm Hardened Max Performance Steel Shackle Resists Hand Tools, Bolt Cutters, and Leverage Attacks; 10mm Steel Looped Cable For Additional…
- Interior Locking Dimensions: 3.25″ x 7″ Cable Length: 4′
- Key Safe Program; Kryptonite will ship your first 2 keys for free, globally, in the event you lose them
Planet Bike Blaze Headlight
This headlamp has been on my wish list for over a year. What’s holding me back? I don’t ride my e-Bike at night, but the day will come when I’m stuck on the trail in the dark. After considerable research, this headlight comes out on top with rave reviews. Five brightness levels with half-moon beam that won’t blind oncoming riders, and it’s rechargeable.
- ADDITIONAL HEADLIGHT FOR AN ELECTRIC BIKE: great accessory for your new electric bike
- BIKE LIGHT RUN TIMES: high (1. 8 hours), medium (3. 7 hours), low (8 hours), courtesy flash (20 hours), Super flash (40 hours)
- CLEAN BEAM DESIGN: The clean beam provides a half moon of haloed light to show the path or road you need to see….without blinding oncoming…
Giro Register MIPS Helmet
The value of a quality bicycle helmet cannot be overstated, and the best all-around head protection is provided by a multi-direction impact protection system (MIPS) because you really don’t know which direction you’ll fall. The Giro Register MIPS helmet is lightweight, comfortable with great ventilation (22 vents), and it’s an Amazon best-seller. Streamlined polycarbonate design with fine-tune head adjustments.
- MARKET-LEADING PROTECTION: Engineered in Giro’s category-leading helmet test lab
- MIPS: Utilizes the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System to redirect energy in a crash
- UNIVERSAL FIT SIZING: Get the right fit, straight out of the box
All articles on FloridaRambler.com are original, produced exclusively for our readers and protected by U.S. Copyright law. Any use or re-publication without written permission is against the law.
This page contains affiliate links from which Florida Rambler may earn a sall commission when a purchase is made. This revenue supports our mission to produce quality stories about Florida at no cost to you.
Bob Rountree is a beach bum, angler and camper who has explored Florida for decades. No adventure is complete without a scenic paddle trail or unpaved road to nowhere. Bob co-founded FloridaRambler.com with fellow journalist Bonnie Gross 14 years ago.