Last updated on March 23rd, 2020 at 01:51 pm
The 2020 St. Augustine Lions Club Seafood Festival has been cancelled. 2021 dates have not been set.
When: March 20-22, 2020
Where: Francis Field, 29 West Castillo Drive, Saint Augustine, Florida
Admission: $5 for adults, children under 15 are free.
Hours: Friday, 3 – 9 pm; Saturday, 10 am – 9 pm; Sunday 11 am – 5 pm
Notes: No pets or coolers.
An all-American musical line-up once again lights up the stage the St. Augustine Lions Seafood Festival this weekend. From jazz to bluegrass, non-stop entertainment from Friday at 4 p.m. until Sunday at 6 p.m. features an eclectic mix of jazz, blues, acoustic, country and bluegrass.
This festival is a cooperative effort of nearly a dozen Lions Clubs, some as far away Jacksonville, who supply volunteers to participate and raise money for their club’s respective charities.
In addition to seafood, you’ll find 100 artisan booths in the Arts and Crafts show, a Kids Zone and Pirate Village, as well as an all-American musical line-up ranging across multiple genres, from jazz to bluegrass.
On the menu at St. Augustine’s Lions Club Seafood Festival
Much of the seafood is local, although that’s not necessarily a requirement. Food is purchased with tokens, which are refundable if you don’t use them all.
Here’s a sample of seafood offerings
Greek Flame — Lobster Nachos – Seafood Sampler – Paella – Crab cakes
Dawg House — Gourmet Mac N Cheese with your Choice of Crab, Shrimp, Lobster, Scallop and more.
Sherri’s Crab Cakes — Famous Crab Cakes – Cream of Crab Soup
Mac Daddy’s — Grouper Bites – Fish and Chips – Shrimp, Oyster, Gator Baskets – Crab Cakes – Po’boys – Seafood Platter – Soft Shell Crab
Drinks: Soda – Water – Beer – Wine – Tea – Floats – Grog – Fresh Lemonade
In addition to seafood, booths will serve pizza, BBQ pork, chicken and ribs, Italian sausage and peppers, hot dogs, corn dogs and similar festival fare.
For more information, visit www.lionsfestival.com
2020 Entertainment — Cancelled
- 3:45 — Tommy Pricenor, Acoustic Guitar
- 5:00 — Jax English Salsa Band
- 7:00 — Those Guys Jazz Party of Orlando
- 10:15 — Music “N” Motion of Limelight Theater
- 11:15 — John Dickie IV & Collapsible B
- 1:00 — Sunset East Band
- 3:00 — Mandalla Music
- 5:00 — Those Guys Trio of Orlando
- 7:00 — Billy Buchanan Rock N Soul Revue!
- 11:15 — Lonesome Bert & Skinny Lizards
- 1:00 — Southern Tide
- 3:00 — Davis & The Loose Cannons. Traditional country and honky tonk
Related Florida Rambler articles:
- For a complete schedule of seafood festivals in Florida, check out our 2020-21 Seafood Festival Calendar.
- RV Camping in North Florida’s State Parks
- Whale watching on Florida’s northeast coast
- Washington Oaks Gardens: Beach sculptures
- Castillo de San Marcos: Historic fort in the oldest city
- Fort Matanzas is a charmer
- Magical Princess Place beckons
Find a campsite near St. Augustine:
- Anastasia State Park (3 miles)
- St. Augustine Beach KOA (3 miles)
- Favor-Dykes State Park (16 miles)
- Gamble Rogers State Recreation Area (34 miles)
Find a room near St. Augustine:
- St. Augustine Hotels
- St Augustine B&Bs